Efacec QC24S Quick Charger is a new single-outlet compact rapid charger that charges your electric car to 80% within one hour. Design to conform to all industry-standard charging protocols and interfaces. Its lightweight design is easily mounted on the wall where space is a concern. The QC24S is a fast charge station able to charge all CCS compatible electric vehicles. Different output options are available, like the basic single DC output at 24 KW with CCS or CHadeMO connector on a tethered lead tested and accredited with all compatible vehicles.
Efacec QC24S Charger Main Features and Benefits
- Charge electric car in 1-hour High efficiency > 94%
- Multiple applications and Easy maintenance
- DC power up to 24 kW
- User-friendly interface with optional color display
- Status LED Color cable holder
- High power factor 0.99
- Local and remote monitoring control
- Independent or network integration
- Optional built-in communications (3G; LAN; Wi-Fi)
- Customized and branding is available
Features of QC24S Fast Charger includes:
Each device, which can charge from zero to 80 within 60 minutes, may be strategically placed as part of a rapid charging infrastructure network. It costs affected wall mounted where space is a concern.
Customization & Enclosure
The QC24S features a high-quality and durable shell with corrosion protection comparable to stainless steel, ensuring a long service life for the equipment. Personalize it with custom graphics, logos, and colors to have the overall look of your brand.
Easy to Install
This high-power, multi-stranded QC24S is a fast Charger with built-in 3G and LAN communications and is available in a range of colors. It is simple to install and connected to an existing charging infrastructure network.
The core CPMS is the solution end-to-end EV charging management platform. It is comprised of a set of unique and powerful software tools that effectively respond to the needs of the Plug-in Electric Vehicle market ecosystem.
- Car-Share, Taxi and Rent-a-Car fleets
- EV dealers and service providers
- Employee parking lots
- EV fleets (private and public)
- Shopping Centers
- Private EV Infrastructure and operator